Call Center Representative
The BMW Store and Cincinnati MINI currently have a full-time position in our Call Center. We are looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy working with people and a sincere desire to help our customer with their vehicle’s needs by providing an exceptional customer experience. The basic function of this position entails taking in-bound telephone calls, making service appointments and out-bound follow-up/confirmation calls as well as a wide variety of other tasks to help the operation of the business run smoothly.
As the first point of contact for the customer, the job qualifications would include excellent customer service skills to build rapport with clients, being able to prioritize and multi-task, and maintain a positive and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have 1 year of call center experience handling multiple calls at once
- Must be able to work a potential Saturday rotation
- Computer knowledgeable
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Health, dental and vision insurance are available after 60 days of full-time employment
- 401k is available after 1 year of full-time employment
- Lunch is provided on Saturdays
- If you work Saturday, you have a day off during the week.
The BMW Store and Cincinnati MINI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free environment. Valid driver’s license and a drug test are required.
BMW succeeds in large part because BMW sales professionals create and maintain strong, long-term relationships with BMW owners. If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited being the customer’s first point of contact -and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team – a BMW sales career may be for you.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve unit sales targets for new and/or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail and/or wholesale clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services of the BMW center.
- Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process, including:
- Getting to know the client via an in-depth interview.
- Accommodating the client’s product preference via presentation and demonstration.
- Finding the right BMW for the client.
- Preparing the client for ownership with a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client’s expectations.
- Establishing a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Follow up with prospects, utilizing various methods of communication.
- Develop new business and leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of BMW vehicle supply status from production to delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of BMW products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training, attending trade shows and educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies.
Skills / Experience
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to assess individual client needs.
- Experience working under time constraints and managing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and experience making difficult decisions.
- Ability to think of innovative ways to get results.
- Able to recover quickly from setbacks.
- Able to cooperate with management.
- Able to take responsibility for handling details.
- Prior experience preferred in car or “big ticket” item sales.
- Experience in managing and organizing work time and activities
- Proven communication skills.
- Demonstrated motivation to sell.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to learn details and processes daily.
- High school diploma required
- Valid driver’s license with no more than 4 points
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Closed every Sunday and 6 major holidays
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance policies available after 60 days
- Generous 401k plan available after 1 year of full time employment
- Lunch is provided every Saturday
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The Client Advisor position requires the ability to process information through computer system; the ability to communicate with associates and guests; the ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation; the ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, parking lot, and offices, and the ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing up to 20 pounds. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time when assisting a client.
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
BMW Service Technicians keep BMW automobiles running in top condition. They perform critical tasks, ranging from scheduled maintenance to diagnostics for performance, safety and operational issues. Come join our top-notch, award winning team and see why Passion Loves Company!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with BMW factory and BMW center standards.
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
- Examine vehicles to identify necessary repair or safety items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor or Shop Foreman.
- Notify Service Advisor if work cannot be completed as promised.
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed.
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by factory or BMW center.
- Keep informed of factory technical bulletins.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Meet all requirements of state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Supervise work of apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Air conditioned shop
- Parts delivered to shop bay
- Lunch is provided on Saturday
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Room for advancement
- A 3 day weekend every 6 weeks
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance available after 60 days
- 401k available after 1 year
Skills / Experience:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on BMW product line
- Basic mechanical skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manual dexterity
- High school or equivalent
- Technical certification preferred
- BMW Certification or experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience as an automotive technician (ASE Certifications preferred)
- Solid mechanical skills
- Must work a Saturday rotation every 6 weeks with the following Friday off
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Negotiable and based on experience
- Bonus opportunities are available
The Technician will work throughout the service department and will spend a great deal of time on their feet each day or test driving a customer’s vehicle to validate repairs. He or she will also be required to lift and carry parts with weight normally under 70 LBS. There will be on occasion parts that exceed this guideline and they should ask for assistance with those parts as necessary. There will be a good deal of bending, kneeling, twisting, climbing into and under vehicles.
NOTE: this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirement, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments)
The BMW Store & Cincinnati MINI has an immediate opening for a Valet Driver.
We are looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy working with people and a sincere desire to help our customer with their service needs. The basic function of the job include driving our customers from home or office, assisting customers with loaner cars, greeting our customers when they enter our service drive, working with the service manager on various customer-related tasks, coordinate a drop off or pick up of a customer when necessary and a wide range of tasks that help make the Service & Parts Department run smoothly.
If you enjoy and excel at talking with people, have a great driving record, and a good working knowledge of the Greater Cincinnati area, please submit your resume (including your work experience and educational background).
Currently, we have a full time position available for evenings and Saturdays.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good driving record – not more than four points on license
- Knowledge of Greater Cincinnati’s map
- Good and helpful attitude
- The ability to work as a team member is critical
- Pass a drug screening and a background check
- Valid driver’s license with less than
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is preferred
- Dependability and reliability are essential qualities to the position
- The Valet Driver will work throughout the service department and will spend a great deal of time on their feet each day and moving about the service department. They will be retrieving and driving a loaner vehicle (or a customer’s vehicle) to the courtyard for a customer pickup.
- NOTE: this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirement, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments)
The BMW Store
6131 Stewart Road
Cincinnati Ohio 45227
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM